Bringing quality to all aspects of a project.
Primary benefits of Quality Engineering
- Quality assurance and testing across the SDLC.
- Helping teams standardize the application of quality requirement.
- Adopt tooling to increase the efficiency of the process.
- Automating tests to eliminate issues related to manual testing.
- Integrating testing into CI/CD pipelines.
Test development in line with development cycle.
- Every test should be able to provide the same answer of “Yes”, at any point, to the question “Are you useful?”.
- Starting lean with test framework is logical, wait for test developmemnt to highlight possible requirement.
- Native tools always preferred, firstly for synergy with development and secondly performance and scope larger.
- Test frameworks should be part of app codebase.