Get an audit at any point in your project, and also get advice with pushing accessibility as part of your way of working, from design to code to production
The audit targets a wide range of disabilities, including visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, learning, and neurological disabilities.
Professionally evaluating the website’s accessibility level is a key step in web accessibility and can be performed at any stage of a web or mobile app project.
What you will get
- A full accessibility review and test of web or mobile app against the WCAG 2.2 AA standard.
- Delivery of a full, prioritised accessibility report of web and/or mobile app
- We’ll test with assistive technologies to aid the results
- An accessibility statement (inline with your current accessibility status) that can be published to a website advising on status of WCAG 2.2 AA compliance.
- Automated accessibility test framework for your CI pipeline
Treat an audit as a startpoint, to integrating accessibility checks earlier in the development lifecycle.