What I do
Since 1997 I have regularly done testing contract work, covering QA/Test Managenent to Quality/Test Engineering.
- Test automation framework implementations.
- Guidance on testing process within the CI/CD pipelines.
- Cross-team testing strategies.
- Accessibility audits for web and mobile app.
- Focusing on current path from requirements to code to production - I like to keep that view in mind, regards quality.
- Attention to detail while keeping a broader viewpoint.
- Sometimes my soft skills provide the best value for a project, demonstrating my belief in values of transparency and team happiness.
- Tenacious with developing tests - there is always a way.
- Ensuring all included in quality discussions, I always chase consensus.
- I choose the right tools for the project, I am not married to any tools - instantly choosing the familiar is common trap.
- I mentor others - either by arrangement or when I am in a Lead position.
- I can advise ways on working based on years of practical experience
- I never ponder of how many ways a project could fail, only on ways to avoid those fails.